The New Hampshire activist got politically involved later in life with a 3000-mile walk across the country championing campaign finance reform, which brought her national fame. Granny D died Tuesday at the age of 100. We’ll talk about her life, her legacy, and her challenge: to find your own voice and do something about it.
- Dennis Burke, political organizer and co-author with Haddock of two autobiographies chronicling her life and work
We'll also hear from
- John Rauh, founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Americans for Campaign Reform
- John Lynch, Governor of New Hampshire
- Jim Rousmaniere, publisher of the Keene Sentinel
- Jeanne Shaheen, Democratic US Senator from Madbury and former governor of New Hampshire